FAQ for Experts:
1. By when should I take a session after it is booked?
Please take the session within 14 days of booking, through mutual agreement with the user. The booking expires after that period.
2. What should I do if a user refuses to avail of a booking?
The user can avail a booking within 14 days after mutual consultation with you. If the user is not available within these 14 days, the booking stands cancelled.
3. What should I do if a user requests for a longer session timing than already specified?
Please request the user to book another session through the sessions page.
4. What should I do if a user misbehaves with me?
Please report the user at email@example.com.
5. By when will I get my payment?
We will try to pay you within 48 hours after the session is completed, but we keep a buffer of a maximum of 7 days in case of unforeseeable circumstances or delays. If there is any delay in your payment, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What if a booking happens but I am not available?
Please remember that we take great care to keep our customers happy and would not like to disappoint them. However, if you are not available at any time within 14 days from the booking due to unavoidable circumstances, please send us an email at email@example.com.
7. What should I do if a user wants to do a follow-up consultation for free?
We leave it to you to decide that. If you feel a paid session is advisable, please direct them to the bookings page.
8. What should I do if I discover that the user is underage, or violates Spark.Live’s policies in any way?
You can report the user at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Can I ask a user to recommend me to their friends?
Yes, of course, please spread the word. You can share link to your profile page, or your consultation / session page in any way you want.
FAQ for Users:
1. How soon can a session happen after I have booked?
The session should happen within 14 days of booking. Beyond that it stands expired.
2. What happens if an expert is not available to take a session?
If an expert is not available within 14 days of booking, please write to us at email@example.com and we will refund the booking amount minus platform fee.
3. What if I want to cancel a booking?
You can cancel a session for free within two hours of booking. Beyond that, cancellation is not possible.
4. What happens if an expert abuses me?
Please report the expert at firstname.lastname@example.org. We deal with such situations on a case by case basis.
5. What happens if an expert offers a session that is pornographic in nature, causes religious disharmony or violates Spark.Live’s content policy in any way?
Please report the expert at email@example.com.
6. What happens if an expert asks for money from me upfront?
The expert will be directly paid by us. Please report the expert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What should I do if I want a follow-up consultation?
We are delighted to hear that. Please book through the sessions page.
8. What should my age be in order to go for a booking or consultation?
You should be 18 years or older.
9. What should I do if I am unhappy with my experience after a session?
We are sorry to hear that. You can leave a negative review and we take negative reviews very seriously.
10. What should I do if the suggestions of an expert have caused me bodily harm?
You can report at email@example.com.
11. What should I do if there’s an issue with my payment?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spark.Live Refund Policy:
- Any membership or booking bought by You on the Spark.Live Platform is non-refundable, non-exchangable, and non-saleable, unless otherwise mentioned in writing.
- Cancellation of a booking is permitted only within 2 hours of booking a session. In such cases, refunds will reflect in your bank account within 7 days of cancellation.
- You can get a refund if any expert is unavailable to take a consultation within 14 days of booking. Refunds will reflect in your bank account within 7 days of cancellation.
- With regards to payments, the Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Platform using your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to you in such instances.