Is yoga all about the body?
No, says yoga teacher Gunjan Kamra. Practising yoga does help you stay in shape but, more importantly, it helps you find your balance and lead a stress-free life. And not just that — yoga is really about living in the moment and being conscious of every breath you take; it is about controlling the wandering mind and becoming self-aware. Yoga is not merely an exercise form; it is a way of life practised since ancient times with many health benefits. So what will Gunjan teach you in this 6 class programme?
1.Learning to breathe right so your metabolic rate increases.
2.Getting glowing, flawless skin.
3.Saying goodbye to depression and anxiety.
4.Achieving that awesome body of your dreams!
5.Finally, learning asanas that will help combat lifestyle diseases.
6.In fact, PCOS will be a distant memory if you practice yoga regularly. Yoga postures help alleviate PCOS and regularize your menstrual cycles.
Try this programme and see your life transform.
Disclaimer: The validity of your package is 3 weeks from the first session of your packages
This message is in regard to the cancellation policy that we have in place applicable to your 6/12 session package.
1. No show/last-minute cancellation allowed once where the session is booked with the trainer
2. No show allowed in case of periods coz who can control that
3. Half price deducted from 3rd no show and full price deducted from 4th no show onwards.
4. For morning sessions, cancellation allowed before 10 PM. For evening sessions, cancellation is allowed 6 hrs in advance.
5. 1 no show/last-minute cancellation is allowed to the trainer as well in case of any emergencies. The same goes in case of periods.
We are trying our best to serve you and we thrive for your satisfaction at all times.
We have committed that hour to you and we won't be taking any other work in that slot. Hence, no shows/last-minute cancellations are a loss for us. We plan our days ahead in advance keeping the sessions in mind.
Thank you again for your love and support
Gunjan Kamra is a certified Yoga instructor, stress management, and diabetic management trainer from S-VYASA Yoga University, Bangalore. She specializes in strength and flexibility training with Yoga, therapeutic healing, and cyclic meditation. She practises a number of yoga styles, ranging from chair yoga to bhakti yoga and karma yoga. She has consulted both corporates and individuals on exercise, diet, and lifestyle.View Details